Client/Supplier Resource Management enhances client/supplier communication and simplifies its management.
Often, client/supplier data are minimum e.g. address for invoices. In CMS, there is a wealth of data to use and employ in many more ways.
Thus, input a client/supplier’s complete department + staff organisation (or the sections you deal with), plus various information about each member, their one or more addresses and communication co-ordinates.
The members can also be grouped in multiple alternate ways to use together in procedures and reports.
Via the co-ordinates, communicate with (based on your telecom and email systems) or write (Word™) to any member or a group of members.
You can also maintain a diary of contacts with members, and schedule tasks and appointments.
CS-RM, by centralising all the client/supplier information and making it conveniently accessible and useful, improves the efficiency of doing business.
● Common data for the use of all applications.
● Concerns data on CS companies, and others e.g. agencies, government offices.
● Detailed basic data, such as name, type of business, capital, etc.
● Add various departments (e.g. trade, traffic) for each CS.
● Add different persons in each department.
● Detailed description of persons, e.g. rank, language, photo.
● All these members (CS, department, person) accessed individually or through their hierarchy or via various categori-sations.
● Different purpose (e.g. mail, invoice, private) addresses for members.
● Multiple addresses allowed for each purpose (a primary and one or more secondaries).
● Similarly, multiple email, web, Skype and other network addresses for members.
● Finally, an assortment of phone, mobile and fax numbers for each member.
● Communications initiated directly from these different co-ordinates.
Note: possibilities depend on the relevant system resources present.
● Input of co-ordinates unnecessary for persons (or departments) if they are the same as for its department or CS.
● A person's (or department's) partial address is completed using any corresponding data available in its department or CS.
● Members normally selected (lists, etc.) by defined attributes, e.g., Chinese & suppliers.
● Alternatively, when needed attributes are undefined, freely group members in multiple ad hoc ways e.g., Asian & clients, also privately-owned, and manufacturers.
● These groupings are practical for a variety of purposes, e.g., obtaining open positions, sending holiday greetings.
● Merge one or many addresses (directly assigned or using groups) with WORD™ templates to write letters, print labels, etc.
● Similarly, effect a mass email, adding a common message text.
● Record contacts with members, with details and any follow-up action.
● Automatic generation of contacts for recording any mass action.
● Contact lists based on different criteria, for reference and archives.
● Contacts to-do reminder lists.
For information on Operations and Output,
please see Data.
Copyright © 1975-2009 CMS Computer Management System SA, Switzerland. All rights reserved.
These webpages are best viewed with Internet Explorer® and are Firefox® & Opera® compatible.